Sunday, August 8, 2010

Thing No 23

Library2Play has been quite the discovery process. My personal favorites have been the RSS feed and readers along with Library Thing. They are now part of my daily online experience. This program has provided clear and concise instructions, which have made this a very enriching experience. I particularly like the fact that we can refer back to these instructions should the need arise. (I do believe that’s a sure thing, in my case!) I now truly have the desire to continually develop these skills, and I know I can do it!

I expected to be more frustrated with the various ‘Things.’ Instead, I was pretty much on a roll until near the end. My family, friends, and even acquaintances have all heard about my current ‘Thing.’ My only suggestion is that it would be fun if the format allowed us to know who else is working on the same ‘Thing’ for peer support and interaction.

I definitely plan to take the two sequels. But first, I want to practice and become proficient with many of these first Twenty Three.

Library2Play is the way

To be in the know with Web 2.0!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you found resources that have become daily aids and that your frustration was kept at a minimum

    ReplyDelete