Sunday, August 8, 2010

Thing No 21

Thing 21 - I do like Photo Story, and think it would work especially well for end of the year presentations. I did spend far too much time attempting to get the music to last long enough to come to a satisfying close. After I had already begun uploading, it occurred to me that all I needed to do was add an extra picture! I noted the warnings that the uploading could take awhile. I diligently kept checking back for about an hour, and then retrying multiple times over the past two days. I will keep trying, and then will publish an edited post when the upload it successful.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the compliment on my photostory! I agree the music is much better on the second version. Congratulations on your blog journey! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete